Acorn Vets has been providing compassionate and caring veterinary treatment for pets at an affordable price in Hove for more than 33 years. The practice was set up in 1978 under the Anicare logo and changed its name to Acorn in 2002, when the Hangleton branch was opened to provide our Hangleton clients with a more convenient local surgery.
2011 saw the total refurbishment of the Portland Road surgery, with a new sterile operating theatre, new kennels and waiting room.
We are proud to boast that most of our staff have been with us for more than five years and some have been here more than twenty-five, so we like to think we know our clients well.
We offer our clients the best of both worlds - new, modern premises and familiar faces you know and trust.
- Purpose-built sterile operating theatre
- X-ray theatre
- Specialised dental operating table
- Tub table for grooming and bathing
- New kennels for pre- and post-operative care
- Bright and spacious waiting room
- Small, fully enclosed garden for those very important "comfort breaks" for dogs